Effective from 25 May 2018
Data privacy is of high importance to Corporate Culture and we want to be open and transparent in the way we handle personal data. This policy outlines how we collect and use your personal data, and your rights relating to personal data.
Who we are
Corporate Culture is a UK-based strategic and creative communications consultancy that helps companies and organisations with a wide range of services including employee and stakeholder engagement, internal communications, organisational change, behaviour change, and creative and digital delivery. Our registered office is situated at 7 De Havilland Drive, Estuary Commerce Park, Liverpool L24 8RN.
How we collect data
Visits to our website
We collect data via our websites to help us:
- Respond to requests for business information
- Keep our contacts updated regarding our services
- Promote our free Roundtable and Discovery Session events
- Provide the best possible website experience
- Respond to recruitment enquiries
When someone visits corporateculture.co.uk or how-on-earth.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns, including the number of visitors to specific pages on the site. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Other information we collect and use
We collect and process various categories of personal data information, including name and contact details.
We promise to:
- Fully comply with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Ensure collected information is stored securely and safely
- Never share this data with third-parties (unless required to do so by law)
- Only use collected data in line with the data subject’s (user’s) wishes
- Be as helpful and efficient as possible when dealing with any Subject Access Requests (SARs)
- Ensure our staff are trained in the sensitive handling of consumer information
Your rights relating to personal data
You have the right to access your personal data (to ask us what information we hold about you).
You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted or corrected.
If you have a subject access request (SAR) or a complaint about the way we use your data please contact our data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other queries relating to this policy, please contact us via the contact forms on our websites at corporateculture.co.uk or how-on-earth.co.uk, or by email at email@example.com.