Whether it’s encouraging responsible drinking and healthy eating, increasing the health and safety of people (and elves) in the workplace, or helping everyone to flush the right things down sinks and loos, we’ve helped many businesses and organisations to inspire their employees, customers and stakeholders to make positive behavioural changes.
And 2019 will see us sharpen our behavioural focus even further with a feast of behaviour-led, monthly Discovery Sessions, including:
- The science of behaviour change (Jan)
- Behavioural science and design (Feb)
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace (Mar)
- Increasing customer participation (Apr)
- Behavioural science to transform health and safety performance (May)
- Principles for gathering and optimising behavioural insights (Jun)
They’re already booking up fast, so register your interest.
We hope to see you there. And in the meantime, everyone at Corporate Culture wishes you and yours a safe, healthy and very merry Christmas.